We respect your right to privacy, and we are committed to complying with applicable data protection rules and safeguarding your rights. We understand and are committed to protecting all reasonable privacy of our customers. Furthermore, we want to make sure that you are aware of what types of information we collect or obtain from you via this “Website” (https://levitty.com) how this information is used and how we protect it.
2. WHAT TYPE OF DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Levitty collects and processes personal data about you when you visit our website, including:
- Information about how you, in particular, use our website and service; and
- Technical data, which may include your URL, IP address, unique device ID, network and computer performance, browser type, language and identifying information, general geographical location, and operating system.
- Levitty further collects information if you comment on a story on our website, including contact information (such as name, email address, and personal website URL, if applicable).
- Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google LLC)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google LLC (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities, and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Contacting the User
By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User authorizes this Application to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s header.
When leaving a comment on this website, the User’s name, email address, and website (optional) are added to a database of commenters. This list is not used for any purpose other than as a site archive. A commenter will not be contacted as a matter of course but may be contacted if a question raised by their comment requires follow-up.
Managing contacts and sending messages
This type of service makes it possible to manage a database of email contacts, phone contacts, or any other contact information to communicate with the User. These services may also collect data concerning the date and time when the message was viewed by the User, as well as when the User interacted with it, such as by clicking on links included in the message.
MailChimp (The Rocket Science Group, LLC.)
MailChimp is an email address management and message sending service provided by The Rocket Science Group, LLC.
3. WHY DO WE PROCESS THIS DATA?
Levitty collects personal data relating to you for the following reasons:
- to ensure the efficient technical functioning of the website;
- to analyze your use of the website in order for us to develop and improve the website;
- to contact you with, for example, newsletters that you have requested and to respond to communications you have sent us;
- to fulfill requirements by law.
4. LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Levitty’s processing of personal data is based on certain legal grounds, which are described below.
- Legitimate interests
- Performance of a contract (for example, if you purchase our products or if you make inquiries about such products).
- Consent, for which you can at any time withdraw, to such processing either by clicking the unsubscribe link in our newsletter or by contacting us.
- Legal obligation, this is, for complying with safety standards and other statutory requirements, based on the legal grounds that are necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Levitty is subject.
5. FOR HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The Personal Data will be deleted if:
- the purpose of collection and use of personal data has been achieved; or
- you withdraw your consent (if applicable) to the collection of personal data by contacting us (for contact information, please see Section 9 below).
6. HOW MAY THE DATA BE SHARED?
Levitty will not sell, trade, or lease your personal data to third parties. However, Levitty may share personal data with trusted subcontractors in order to provide you with our services. They may need access to the personal data in their assignment to us, but they will not be allowed to use the personal data for any other purpose.
Personal data may be disclosed by Levitty to comply with legal requirements or other requirements from official authorities, in order to safeguard Levitty ‘s legal interests or to detect, prevent, or draw attention to frauds or other safety or technical problems.
7. PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You should always feel secure when you provide your personal data to us. We have employed a wide range of security measures to help protect your personal data against undue access, modification and deletion.
We protect your personal data using commercially reasonable safeguards to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. These measures include data encryption, firewalls, automatic timeouts and one-time access links that expire within hours. Therefore, you can rest assure that your personal data is in safe hands.
8. YOUR RIGHTS
You are always entitled to access your personal data for viewing, and to request that we correct or update your personal data.
Restriction of use and data portability
Under certain circumstances (expressed in applicable data protection legislation), you may request that Levitty restricts the use of your personal data or delete your personal data. If you have provided us with personal data, you also have the right to have your personal data resubmitted to you, in a structured and accessible format, for transfer to another user/processor.
Requests and Complaints
Should you be dissatisfied with our processing of your personal data, please let us know, and we will do our best to meet your complaints. Your integrity is very important to us, and we always strive to protect and secure your personal data in the best possible way. Should we nevertheless, in your opinion, fail in this ambition, please note that you are also entitled to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Authority (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, AEPD), or such other authority as may be determined in the future.
9. HOW TO CONTACT US
You can contact us at: C/ Gimnasio, 8 48003 Bilbao (Bizkaia), or at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.